How To Be Jaded
1. If you don’t like how something is being done, make noise, walk out and go do it better yourself.
2. See bullshit from several miles away. Go on a rampage about the “bull-shit” and call people out. Preferably on Twitter.
3. Laugh and be condescending towards the n00bs trying to bring people together and unite under a “big tent” as if thousands before them have not tried the same thing with little success.
4. Speak up on conference calls just to address racism, sexism, heterosexism, homophobia, fat-phobia, able-ism and other forms of discrimination. Never sweep it under the rug. Don’t really bother to speak about material details of the conference call.
5. Get thrown out and banned from spaces you have created and spaces that need you.
6. Embrace the pejoratives: divisive, angry, “petulant child” and “in your face lesbian.”
7. Be real: if it looks and tastes like piss, it is piss.
8. Talk and vent with other jaded people to share notes and heal from the collective everyday trauma together.
9. Spend time writing blog posts like this so everyone else can laugh and heal.
- leoncejamesdaniels reblogged this from queerdesi
- mexistentialist reblogged this from queerdesi
- juliosalgado83 likes this
- juansaaa reblogged this from queerdesi
- rigo-padilla reblogged this from queerdesi
- jabillo reblogged this from queerdesi
- diamante-amarilla reblogged this from de-la-dicks
- de-la-dicks reblogged this from queerdesi
- comma-ofsilence likes this
- fingerpaintedsmile likes this
- dickensianwerewolf likes this
- digatisdi likes this
- misomesha likes this
- agrsierra reblogged this from luigimonstre
- pulpofiction reblogged this from queerdesi
- flavia-isabel reblogged this from queerdesi and added:
- jose313 reblogged this from queerdesi
- marginsintersections likes this
- de-este-lado likes this
- maria-grazia likes this
- jose313 likes this
- noface-nameless likes this
- olitadealtamar likes this
- madamethursday likes this
- callhergreen reblogged this from queerdesi
- queerdesi posted this